WTB: CIRCA,EotC,Underoath,Mars Volta,Say Anything

kforkevin777

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Letting Go blue/black swirl is out of 300. Not 750.

I have it for sale if you're interested. PM.

Also, they weren't on your list but I have these if you're interested:

Mars Volta, Inertiatic 12" Single Picture Disc

Mars Volta, Televators 12" Single Picture Disc

Mars Volta, Televators 10" Clear Yellow Vinyl

I have the envy on the coast records not sure I would get rid of them though since I haven't seen them available anywhere since they went out of print and I think only 250 were made. A copy of the EP was on ebay for the longest time for $60 but that is gone now too it looks like. Make me an offer though, everything has a price.

I have the envy on the coast records not sure I would get rid of them though since I haven't seen them available anywhere since they went out of print and I think only 250 were made. A copy of the EP was on ebay for the longest time for $60 but that is gone now too it looks like. Make me an offer though, everything has a price.

How do you know it's out of 250? I've been looking for the pressing info for a while and even asked sal and he doesn't know either lol

How do you know it's out of 250? I've been looking for the pressing info for a while and even asked sal and he doesn't know either lol

I have read on numerous sites that it was out of 250, i suppose that doesn't mean its right, but it's something to go off of

Haha. I really want the EotC vinyl, but not for $60 each. D: Just wish I could find them somewhere, or they would repress or something. Maybe I'll get my wish and they'll get back together and repress them. xDD

Thanks for the info on Bedlam in Goliath. I will be ordering it in the next few days. $27 for it is a pretty good deal. Then the only problem will be the... Eight million other vinyl they have.

Ya know...you shouldn't just be blunt and say you have money to waste, even if you do.

Always go for the low ball offer and work your way from there. Believe it or not there's actually decent people out there who are willing to let their stuff go for not much over retail, but no one is going to do that if you're giving cash away.

Yeah... I don't really have money to give away. Haha. But I never pay a crazy amount for something I know I can get for cheaper. Generally everything I buy I try and find a price that I've seen other places, so I know I'm not getting ripped off. Most people I've dealt with on here have been really fair. There's only a handful of LPs I've paid a lot for, and I wasn't able to find them any cheaper. And if FHA wasn't the case, it was cuz it was before I found this site. Haha. I think I paid a bit too much for my green Second Stage Turbine Blade, but I hadn't found this place yet.

• 4 weeks later...

I have read on numerous sites that it was out of 250, i suppose that doesn't mean its right, but it's something to go off of

I actually emailed photo finish, they told me its out of 1000. goodluck finding it dude!