Into It. Over It. - Twelve Towns 2nd Press PO

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we've decided to give a free immediate download of one bonus acoustic track from the Nervous Energies session with all pre orders. The track is Augusta, GA and all orders from here on out will get it right away. Everyone who has already ordered, thanks a ton and we will be going back and sending you downloads throughout the day.

Will all orders have a Digital Download?

Yup, all IIOI Twelve Towns orders will have a digital download. One track immediately and the full album on release day.

So is Westmont, NJ on the actual vinyl? or is it just a download that will be released for purchasing the vinyl?

Also I found a double of the IIOI/Koji Clear /400 if anyone is interested.

I wish it was on white!

Damn, Jordan. I was just at the mall and went to look through my Hot Topic's vinyl section, and they had 2 IIOI/Koji on white. Had I known, I would have picked up a copy for you. If I can make it back this week, I definitely will.

I wish it was on white!

Damn, Jordan. I was just at the mall and went to look through my Hot Topic's vinyl section, and they had 2 IIOI/Koji on white. Had I known, I would have picked up a copy for you. If I can make it back this week, I definitely will.

Damn!

Thanks so much, man!

If you do, let me know and I will make sure to hook you up!

Guest greymundos
picked up the t shirt package although i just did so i could get black and then got cream . will get the other 2 colors friday .

DONT TRADE WITH THIS DOUCHE

• 4 weeks later...
anyone get shipping confirmation? TSR said they shipped out all POs made before Thurs, but i didn't get a tracking #. just wanted to see if this was true for all.

Not all orders have been shipped yet. I'm trying my best but when you get a shipping confirmation that means your order shipped. Unfortunately, Kevin jumped the gun on tell people that all of the orders have shipped. Sorry for any confusion everyone and thanks for being patient!