The Fall of Troy- Doppelgänger(few test preses ava

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just ordered. very much looking forward to hearing about the manipulator reissue!!

we are placing the order next week and should have them up for sale around october. THat one will be 1000 total copies, 500 on swirl/splatter vinyl exclusive to hot topic and 500 on 3 color striped color via Enjoy The Ride and Equal Vision webstores. We are pricing out if we can make a huge foldout gatefold for that crazy picture that was in the cd booklet but if its too expensive we rather keep the prices down for everyone. That one is going to be a double lp press on 45 rpm 150 gram vinyl as it is

i would pay extra to have the fold out...

just ordered. very much looking forward to hearing about the manipulator reissue!!

we are placing the order next week and should have them up for sale around october. THat one will be 1000 total copies, 500 on swirl/splatter vinyl exclusive to hot topic and 500 on 3 color striped color via Enjoy The Ride and Equal Vision webstores. We are pricing out if we can make a huge foldout gatefold for that crazy picture that was in the cd booklet but if its too expensive we rather keep the prices down for everyone. That one is going to be a double lp press on 45 rpm 150 gram vinyl as it is

i would pay extra to have the fold out...

You made me so happy

You made me so happy

i just want to kiss you. then sodomize you. or both. or visa versa.

i just want to kiss you. then sodomize you. or both. or visa versa.

Ordered. I hope it gets here before I go back to school.

I always thought a canary yellow/baby blue split would be awesome for Manipulator. I'd love to see those 2 be included in the 3 stripe one

I am already packing them up as we speak, first 20 orders are ready to go and going to continue until around 7pm.

As far as the stripes go, we were thinking white/black and gold for one and baby blue, baby pink and orange for the other. The swirl as of now will be white/gold swirl with gold,baby blue, baby punk and orange splatter. Thinking about changing the colors of the stripes but not sure, any else have any suggestions

Here's the cover art

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manipulator_(album)

I always thought a canary yellow/baby blue split would be awesome for Manipulator. I'd love to see those 2 be included in the 3 stripe one

I am already packing them up as we speak, first 20 orders are ready to go and going to continue until around 7pm.

As far as the stripes go, we were thinking white/black and gold for one and baby blue, baby pink and orange for the other. The swirl as of now will be white/gold swirl with gold,baby blue, baby punk and orange splatter. Thinking about changing the colors of the stripes but not sure, any else have any suggestions

Here's the cover art

Here's the cover art

Sounds rad. I wouldn't change a thing.

Here's the cover art

Sounds rad. I wouldn't change a thing.

Here's the cover art

That swirl/splatter sounds awesome. For the stripes, I would like the Gold/Baby Blue/Orange or Pink. I'm sure whatever you guys decide to use will look awesome

Here's the cover art

That swirl/splatter sounds awesome. For the stripes, I would like the Gold/Baby Blue/Orange or Pink. I'm sure whatever you guys decide to use will look awesome

A heads up is for something universal and objective like "Heads up, dude! There's a bolder rolling straight at you!!"

Dude in question gets up and out of the way and is saved from bodily harm. "Thanks for the heads up, man!" he'll say.

The expression of a purely subjective, personal opinion on an experience is not a heads up.

For example: "I listened to this album again for the first time in a while and it doesn't have the same impact it first had on me. You may want to rethink that vinyl reissue purchase. Just a head's up, dude."

Dude in question: "Yeah, well, that's just like...your opinion, man..."

In summation, that moderate smear of the material that you made was unnecessary and since the dude who put up all the money to get the job done is actually regularly present in this virtual space, was a little bit of a slap in the face.

Just saying. I hope you all have enjoyed my scenarios.

Standing Ovation.

Thank you...thank you... ::bows for the one dude::

A heads up is for something universal and objective like "Heads up, dude! There's a bolder rolling straight at you!!"

Dude in question gets up and out of the way and is saved from bodily harm. "Thanks for the heads up, man!" he'll say.

The expression of a purely subjective, personal opinion on an experience is not a heads up.

For example: "I listened to this album again for the first time in a while and it doesn't have the same impact it first had on me. You may want to rethink that vinyl reissue purchase. Just a head's up, dude."

Dude in question: "Yeah, well, that's just like...your opinion, man..."

In summation, that moderate smear of the material that you made was unnecessary and since the dude who put up all the money to get the job done is actually regularly present in this virtual space, was a little bit of a slap in the face.

Just saying. I hope you all have enjoyed my scenarios.

Standing Ovation.

Thank you...thank you... ::bows for the one dude::