Mock Orange - Nines & Sixes / Record Play Repress

For those who don't know we are repressing Nines and Sixes and The Record Play! We will have the test pressings later this week and given all is well, we will announce a release date next Monday! Below are the links to the product pages (catalog page only) with full pressing info.

The album will be limited to 500 copies. It will be pressed using the original plates. There will be a bonus disc with two bonus tracks (not original plates of course) for both albums. It will also come with original jackets and inserts.

The rest of the details can be found here:

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Mock-Orange-%E2%80%93-Nines-%26-Sixes-LP.html

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Mock-Orange-%252d-The-Record-Play-LP.html

• 1 month later...

I have an update! Nines and Sixes has been approved. They are pressing the LPs in the next 2-3 weeks. Once they confirm the final numbers we will post pre orders. Since these are original plates (no mother stamper), we are going to wait and be sure we get through the pressing without it breaking. If they do break, it will just be limited to whatever gets pressed.

No update for Record Play :(

• 5 weeks later...

The plant has yet to give us the final count on colors. They only did 380 (stampers broke) and I need the final breakdown before posting. I assumed they could have it for us by today since they are ready and said they are shipping today, but I guess that is wrong! I apologize and have scheduled pre order PM 3 pm est tomorrow

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...