Help me finish my New Found Glory collection!

gregor

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
I just got back into my vinyl collection after being away from home and saw your post, so I signed up for the site. Stoked on getting back into my records.

Anyways, what're you looking to shell out? It's numbered 33/100. I suppose there is a trade list somewhere I can see.

Best regards.

Hi there,

Welcome to the site! I will send you a private message about this one, hope to hear back soon.

Cheers,

Gregor

If you're meticulous about variations- you probably want to get in on this re-press: http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/New-Found-Glory-%252d-Nothing-Gold-Can-Stay-LP.html

Thanks for the heads up, I have been watching the progress of this one since it was announced! Have ordered both this and the Yellow Hot Topic Version.

Did you get the test and friends press of Takin' It Ova that were just up on eBay last week or so?

If it was you, then I'm glad they went to someone so close to completion.

If not, then fuck whoever got them because I wanted that friends press baaaaaaaad.

Yeah it was me, damn they were so expensive! But these never turn up so it was worth it.

Best of luck next time one shows up :)

• 1 month later...
Did you get the test and friends press of Takin' It Ova that were just up on eBay last week or so?

If it was you, then I'm glad they went to someone so close to completion.

If not, then fuck whoever got them because I wanted that friends press baaaaaaaad.

Yeah it was me, damn they were so expensive! But these never turn up so it was worth it.

Best of luck next time one shows up :)

How much did you fork over?