Attn: Boston kids (and other music fans)

We just received copies of the new War of Words CD "DimWorld Act II." This is a digipak CD with 8 panel poster.

We don't have these for sale on our site yet, but if you're interested in getting a copy, PM me and I can send you an invoice via paypal. We're running a pre-order special just for you VC kids - $6ppd

Here's their myspace if you wanna take a listen: http://www.myspace.com/warofwords

who do you know i can pick up an eighth from?

THE WHOLE FUCKING NORTHEAST is so dry, s'like death valley!

you live in CT, i'm sorry for your marijuana situation.

i smoked these dudes up from down there with the worst headies i've ever bought in mass and they told me that it was some of the best shit they've ever smoked.

you live in CT, i'm sorry for your marijuana situation.

i smoked these dudes up from down there with the worst headies i've ever bought in mass and they told me that it was some of the best shit they've ever smoked.

Those dudes sound lame/undersmoked. The stuff up there and down here is very similar. I lived in Westfield for a little while and found this to be true. It's actually very equal as far as amount of people who smoke, quantity, price, quality, etc. The only thing is that Western Mass does have a higher quantity of some really good stuff. Western Mass Super Skunk FTW. I've found the best deals in CT, though.