Set Sale - Converge, Pedro, JEW, Blink

Hey all, been doing a little too much buying and need to get a few things off the shelf. Shipping is $4 for LPs and $4 for 7"s, any amount. Open to trades as well. Thanks!

7"

Blink-182 - Feeling This - $12

Bonnie "Prince" Billy - Black Dissimulation - $8

Broken Social Scene – Ibi Dreams Of Pavement - $5

Fucked Up - Couple Tracks - $5

Fucked Up - Dance Of Death - $5

High On Fire – Steel Shoe / The Usurper - $5

Jimmy Eat World - Pain - $4

Nirvana – Smells Like Teen Spirit (jukebox version) - $10

Racebannon – Clubber Lang - $2

Racebannon Featuring Rhonda Delight – Satan's Kickin' Yr Dick In Pts. I & II - $2

Vampire Weekend - Cousins - $3

Wavves / Trash Talk - TV Luv Song / Thorns - $20

LP

Antipop Consortium - Arrhythmia - $10

Atom And His Package - Making Love - $8

Bangers - Small Pleasures - $8

Black Flag - I Can See You - $8

Black Flag - TV Party -$8

The Brian Jonestown Massacre - This Is Why You Love Me - $25

BXI – Boris & Ian Astbury - $10

Coliseum – No Salvation (Red/White/Black Splatter ) - $12

Converge – Axe To Fall (Blue, Solid Light) - $20 -

Converge – Axe To Fall (Crystal Clear) - $20

Converge – Axe To Fall (Beer W/ Blue White And Yellow Splatter) - $35 -

Converge – You Fail Me (gray) - $20

Desaparecidos - Read Music, Speak Spanish (Repress) - $13

The Dillinger Escape Plan with Mike Patton – Irony Is A Dead Scene (Clear & Sealed) - $15

Hold Steady, The – Heaven Is Whenever - $10

Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American (Black RSD) - $40

Judge - What It Meant - The Complete Discography (Red/Yellow/Black Splatter) - $15

Kind Of Like Spitting - Nothing Makes Sense Without It - $15

The Mantles - The Mantles - $7

Maritime – Heresy And The Hotel Choir (Gold) - $20

The Mountain Goats - We Shall All Be Healed - $10

Mumford & Sons – Sigh No More - $10

Nico - Chelsea Girl (Original Verve Pressing) - $40

Pedro The Lion - It's Hard To Find A Friend (White) - $40

The Postal Service - We Will Become Silhouettes - $5

Sunn O))) - Dømkirke - $15

Trap Them - Filth Rations - $11

This isn't sour grapes but I feel the need to tell anyone who might consider trading with Thuel that he is an amateur trader and backs out when better deals come along.

We discussed trading my Braid box set, Braid 7", and Mountain Goats 7" for his PTL LP, Nirvana 7", and Postal Service 12" + $5. We hammered this out in seven or eight messages yesterday. I asked him to send first since his activity on the board was limited. He agreed. He asked for my address and Paypal info. Then today I receive a message from him stating, "Hey Jeff. Sorry to do this to you, but I got an amazing trade offer I've been looking for for awhile for that Pedro record, so I'll have to pass on trading that."

I won't be posting this on the bad traders thread because we didn't trade anything but I just thought people should be aware of this.

• 2 weeks later...

this might sound biased because i'm the one who traded for the pedro the lion LP, but what exactly is the problem here other than you feeling disappointed? he didn't take your money, he didn't take your records. is he obligated to then trade that record to you no matter what?

he packaged the record well and sent it quickly. a fine trader indeed.

this might sound biased because i'm the one who traded for the pedro the lion LP, but what exactly is the problem here other than you feeling disappointed? he didn't take your money, he didn't take your records. is he obligated to then trade that record to you no matter what?

he packaged the record well and sent it quickly. a fine trader indeed.

Think about it like this: what if you had worked out all of the details in a span of eight hours. You traded messages without much delay and everything was hammered out. He got all your info and made you think you were going to trade him. He said he was going to ship the next the day. The he messaged you the next day stating that it was off and he was trading me? Well that's what he did to me.

I'm not saying he's a bad guy but he shouldn't have lead me to believe we were going to make the trade. Never once was there hesitation or a "let me think about this." I was starting to get everything together to ship. It's a pain in the ass. What if I had shipped first? Then he would have just returned my stuff to me? I didn't post my beef anywhere but on his thread because, as you stated, we didn't go through with it. I thought people should see just one interaction he had to know all possible situations before doing a deal. I'm over it, just posted our interaction for others to see.

Now trade me something for PTL :)