Wanna make some extra cash while on the internet?

I do something similar

I made a new email where I sign up for stuff and these sites give me like a dollar for signing up.

Inbox Dollars

http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=pjdowd

Send Earnings

http://www.sendearnings.com/?r=pjdowd

I have close to thirty dollars total, which is rad.

So yeah...

Well. After you signup, it takes like a day to verify.

Then you take a test, if you past the test they let you make your account and such.

Then you have to do 15 of the questions to make sure you know what you are doing.

After that, it takes about a day to verify.

Once they verify you the last time you are good to go and start answering questions for money.

It is a bit of a process, but I assume it weeds out the morons and the people who won't actually end up following through with it.

http://cashcrate.com/407917

This place works great posted about it a few months ago, I made 40 dollars for like January. Im made about 45 for this month. Really is easy just sign up for a fake email, because you get alot of spam. Other than that delete your cookies after doing a few surveys, alot of the surveys are run by the same companies. You get verified alot quicker by deleting your cookies also. You can make some decent cash for really no work.

And what is great about this place they have great contests:

We are excited to announce another big contest for the month of April, this one including a Nintendo Wii!

The offers contest is a little different this month, as it will be based on the number of offers you do, rather than their total value. This includes both cash offers, points offers as well as daily surveys.

Completions Contest

1st - Nintendo Wii

2nd - $100

3rd - $75

4th - $50

5th - $25

6th - $10

7th - $10

8th - $10

9th - $10

10th - $10

Most new referrals who complete at least one offer:

1st - $150

2nd - $100

3rd - $50

4th - $25

5th - $10

What did you guys put for "Why would you be a good ChaCha Guide?" haha

something along the lines of "i love searching new things on the internet. i feel like i could bennifit others and at the same time learn new things." but it was like 6 lines long.

i went job hunting today. cvs sucks. this was nice to come home to find. the more the world offers to being a hermit the more i will accept.

Based on the results of your Fitness Assessment, we've determined that no ChaCha Guide roles are currently available that are a good fit for you. You do not have to proceed further in the registration process. If a Guide role that's better suited to you should open up in the future, we will notify you, and invite you to return to the registration process.

D:

Amen brotha. I work for a coffee shop in a train station in the morning and a Jewel fakery at night, so I deal with the public a lot. I hate it, and I hate people.

Nah, Jewel is a grocery store, no blood diamond shit or something going on. haha. I work in the bakery and we bake absolutely nothing, it's allll frozen, so it's pretty much a fake bake shop. Still waiting on this ChaCha shit.

ooooooo whats a jewel fakery? do you make or sell fake jewels.