PO: Olivia Tremor Control reissues

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

H2O has put up another 200 on colored vinyl of each release. Package deal is $54 for both including US shipping.

http://www.chunklet.com/store/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_id=97

Hey November.

The Olivia Tremor Control reissues are already being reprinted!

Yes! We (meaning 'me') completely underestimated demand and, with the band's permission, the records that people are dying to have are shipping from the pressing plant to Chunklet HQ this coming Monday. Of course, it's only coincidental that Monday is my 43d birthday, but I digress.

The good news for those that haven't been able to find the two Olivias masterpieces is YES, if you want these special records in your collection, you're in luck!

So here's a link to Dusk at Cubist Castle and one for Black Foliage. In addition, for the record collectors out there, the represses are on a new special color vinyl. And for those that are wanting to save a few bucks, you can buy both records together and, I dunno, buy a beer with the money you save. Consider it Chunklet's holiday tidings to you and yours.

....and I know a few of you are probably wanting to know if you can buy the special OTC t-shirt that was initially available. Well, no, it was a special pre-order incentive. Consider it a snooze'n'lose situation.