Blink 182 - Hearts All Gone

peoples opinions on this band always make me laugh. i mean this is the band that got me into music. but that's been some time ago. i've moved on, i still casually follow and listen from time to time (mainly for nostalgia's sake). i always wonder why people have such high expectations. their lyrics have always been lame and the music far from original. even on the self titled, which is their " most mature" they were just ripping off their idols like the cure etc.

anyways, about the song, its about what i'd expect. still curious about the album as a whole

peoples opinions on this band always make me laugh. i mean this is the band that got me into music. but that's been some time ago. i've moved on, i still casually follow and listen from time to time (mainly for nostalgia's sake). i always wonder why people have such high expectations. their lyrics have always been lame and the music far from original. even on the self titled, which is their " most mature" they were just ripping off their idols like the cure etc.

anyways, about the song, its about what i'd expect. still curious about the album as a whole

this exactly.

Lol at trying to hide your trolling with the 2nd and 3rd sentence.

i can't believe i'm going to dignify this with a response. but how the hell am i trolling. i openly admitted this used to be my favorite band. i'm still interested in seeing what they put out.

how is everyone else with an negative or slightly negative opinion in this thread not trolling too? ie the guy that think this sounds like boring phoned in shit? it's his opinion. the above is mine

i would venture to say that you sir are the troll. you're the only one that hasn't contributed a thing to this thread. go away please

i can't believe i'm going to dignify this with a response. but how the hell am i trolling. i openly admitted this used to be my favorite band. i'm still interested in seeing what they put out.

how is everyone else with an negative or slightly negative opinion in this thread not trolling too? ie the guy that think this sounds like boring phoned in shit? it's his opinion. the above is mine

i would venture to say that you sir are the troll. you're the only one that hasn't contributed a thing to this thread. go away please

LOL.

Those other people are trolls.

"music far from original" TROLLOLOLOL. Everyone tries to emulate their sound and can't. Did you even listen to anything after Dude Ranch? When they got a new drummer and completely changed their sound to a band which is the most original in the pop punk genre? That was an obvious troll, dunno how much closer to a troll you can get.

And if great lyrics about life and all the problems with it are 'lame' then that pretty much confirms you're a troll.