How reliable is MAPLEMUSIC.COM ? ? ?

Here's the story:

I ordered a copy of City And Colour's 'Fragile Bird 7inch' from them over a month ago.

All I have received by now was the confirmation for my order.

Nothing else. No updated status, no shipping confirmation, and they never reply to my mails.

Is this normal or should I be worried?

Here's the story:

I ordered a copy of City And Colour's 'Fragile Bird 7inch' from them over a month ago.

Nothing else. No updated status, no shipping confirmation, and they never reply to my mails.

Call 'em up. Send an email. Use whatever means are available to contact them and see where the hold-up is.

Here's the story:

which shipping method did you use? because if you took surface parcel shipping then it takes up to 8 to 10 weeks! so no worries if it hasn´t arrived yet! and you won´t get a shipping confirmation

Guest deathbydrums

Disagree with the comment that the Canada Post strike "still hangs over most parcels in Canada".

Took over a month and many emails+a call to get a $100 refund from maplemusic.

i order from them frequently. shipping is a bit pricey, but they always provide great, reliable service. parcels usually take 2 days to get to me, but i'm only about an hour away from their office. as someone mentioned surface shipping to europe from canada can take 4-8 weeks so it's most likely on its way. there should be a toll free 1-800 number on the website if you want to give them a call to check up, but i wouldn't stress over it.

Fuck this company. I ordered two copies of the City And Colour/Tegan And Sara split, like, EIGHT MONTHS AGO. They never sent them and to date have STILL not refunded me. I email them almost weekly.

This was the only thing I ever ordered from them and I got it extremely quickly. Sucks that you're still getting dicked around though, no excuse for that.

I am just a bit insecure because they do not reply to my inquiries

I've had only good service from them.

In terms of your issue, what email address are you using? This might sound a little bogus but if I remember correctly, there is an email address on their site that I used in the past and never got a response either; it's like they've posted an address they no longer check. When I got the right email address, they responded very quickly.

I have that address at work (and not at home) and I'll post it here tomorrow.

My girlfriend ordered a couple of the Polaris prints from them and it took forever to get them. Once she called they realized that they never even sent it out, and one was already sold out. They rushed the shipping on the replacement print and it came bent as shit (and it only went 30 KMs). It took weeks of calls and emails (most of which were met with broken promises on their end) but she finally got the one she paid for in good condition along with a refund.

Moral of the story: call them until they finally answer your questions.