WTB: alexisonfire records

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it'd be them. As far as I know, they only did S/T and Watch Out! but that'd be amazing if you got the rights!

W/O on green vinyl and S/T on White???? :D

Those colours would be amazing. Distort did s/t and watch out

Yeah I couldn't remember if Defiance alone did Crisis, or whether Distort had a hand in it.

it's to test the waters and demand my dear… teenage angst these days, eh. Never fear, a direct purchase is coming!

From Distort's Twitter. Not sure, but sounds like they may be repressing and I wasted a lot of money lol

If I remember rightly, Nicole got pissed that they put copies on ebay, then they posted this tweet, then the few copies went up on their store.

So if memory serves me right with the order of events, the direct purchase was referring to the few that went on sale tonight :(

it's to test the waters and demand my dear… teenage angst these days, eh. Never fear, a direct purchase is coming!

From Distort's Twitter. Not sure, but sounds like they may be repressing and I wasted a lot of money lol

If I remember rightly, Nicole got pissed that they put copies on ebay, then they posted this tweet, then the few copies went up on their store.

So if memory serves me right with the order of events, the direct purchase was referring to the few that went on sale tonight :(

That sounds promising. How much did you buy yours for?

Way too much. I think 450 for the first three on eBay since I had some extra cash and wasn't taking no for an answer. I'll only regret it if they repress lol, as of right now I couldn't have spent the money better on myself.

Way too much. I think 450 for the first three on eBay since I had some extra cash and wasn't taking no for an answer. I'll only regret it if they repress lol, as of right now I couldn't have spent the money better on myself.

For the first three it's insanely cheap considering that watch out is on one eBay auction for $200+. But even if they repress you'll still have the original pressing so that's rad

For the first three it's insanely cheap considering that watch out is on one eBay auction for $200+. But even if they repress you'll still have the original pressing so that's rad

I won't say what I paid for most of mine then. Only 1 I've paid over the odds for was Watch Out! because I was stupid enough to sell a copy with a battered sleeve and my Red Crisis for £70 to pay bills.

Took me about a yr to get another Watch Out! which cost me about £80 on it's own............Still haven't found a Red Crisis for a decent price :(

I won't say what I paid for most of mine then. Only 1 I've paid over the odds for was Watch Out! because I was stupid enough to sell a copy with a battered sleeve and my Red Crisis for £70 to pay bills.

Took me about a yr to get another Watch Out! which cost me about £80 on it's own............Still haven't found a Red Crisis for a decent price :(

£70 for both...ouch. Yeah I'm not spending $200 for watch out. Way out of my range.

£70 for both...ouch. Yeah I'm not spending $200 for watch out. Way out of my range.

Yeah I was broke and that's what I'd paid for them, so that's what the person offered.

I paid about $120 for my Watch Out! but it's in great nick. S/T I got really lucky with, I got 1 of the last copies from Defiance, along with a copy of Switcheroo on vinyl. Cost about £35 for the 2

Crisis pic disc was £11.99, Crisis Black cost me just £16.

The rest I've bought as they've been released.

Got all their vinyl except Crisis on red and the Aussie Tour 7".

Yeah I was broke and that's what I'd paid for them, so that's what the person offered.

I paid about $120 for my Watch Out! but it's in great nick. S/T I got really lucky with, I got 1 of the last copies from Defiance, along with a copy of Switcheroo on vinyl. Cost about £35 for the 2

Crisis pic disc was £11.99, Crisis Black cost me just £16.

The rest I've bought as they've been released.

Got all their vinyl except Crisis on red and the Aussie Tour 7".