WTB: alexisonfire records

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£70 for both...ouch. Yeah I'm not spending $200 for watch out. Way out of my range.

Yeah I was broke and that's what I'd paid for them, so that's what the person offered.

I paid about $120 for my Watch Out! but it's in great nick. S/T I got really lucky with, I got 1 of the last copies from Defiance, along with a copy of Switcheroo on vinyl. Cost about £35 for the 2

Crisis pic disc was £11.99, Crisis Black cost me just £16.

The rest I've bought as they've been released.

Got all their vinyl except Crisis on red and the Aussie Tour 7".

...and this is why i hate the fact i only started collecting vinyl this year

£70 for both...ouch. Yeah I'm not spending $200 for watch out. Way out of my range.

Yeah I was broke and that's what I'd paid for them, so that's what the person offered.

I paid about $120 for my Watch Out! but it's in great nick. S/T I got really lucky with, I got 1 of the last copies from Defiance, along with a copy of Switcheroo on vinyl. Cost about £35 for the 2

Crisis pic disc was £11.99, Crisis Black cost me just £16.

The rest I've bought as they've been released.

Got all their vinyl except Crisis on red and the Aussie Tour 7".

...and this is why i hate the fact i only started collecting vinyl this year

I know there is definitely at least 1 company currently trying to get the rights to repress S/T, Watch Out! AND Crisis.

My mate works there and said it's currently their main target. So there is hope for those that don't already have these......then for collectors(like myself), there's the possibility of having to shell out even more money :( haha.

I know there is definitely at least 1 company currently trying to get the rights to repress S/T, Watch Out! AND Crisis.

My mate works there and said it's currently their main target. So there is hope for those that don't already have these......then for collectors(like myself), there's the possibility of having to shell out even more money :( haha.

Really hope they do a repress for all you guys. If Distort have sold their last copies, it most likely means there is now nowhere left with multiple copies. Which means shitty eBay style prices are the only option. :(

Also hope someone represses Crisis on black. Mine got warped to shit.

:( how did yours get warped?

Really hope they do a repress for all you guys. If Distort have sold their last copies, it most likely means there is now nowhere left with multiple copies. Which means shitty eBay style prices are the only option. :(

The Australian summer. It got to about 45 degrees celcius. I left it out near my window and some sun must have hit it. Really shitty and I'm pretty sure it's not fixable.

The Australian summer. It got to about 45 degrees celcius. I left it out near my window and some sun must have hit it. Really shitty and I'm pretty sure it's not fixable.

• 2 weeks later...