owen and unwed sailor

so i went and saw these fellers yesterday and it was interesting to say the least.

unwed sailor was pretty solid. they played a lot of new stuff.

i picked up the new album and marionette and the music box on vinyl.

owen was good, he ended up playing for a pretty long time even though he was talking a lot. he kept stopping during songs cause he'd forget the words or mess up playing. it wasn't really bad, just more funnier than anything. but in the end he did end up playing two jawbreaker covers and a cure cover. where one person from the audience sang one of the jawbreaker covers and then another person sang the cure cover. he was basically having a karaoke contest where he played guitar and someone sang. he proceeded to buy them both drinks.

at the end he let some other kid play guitar while he just took off to the bar for like 15 minutes and never came back. they ended up turning the music on while the kid was playing. haha.

seeing owen in 6 days.

my last attempt to see owen ended in a flat tire on the mass pike, giving us no time for the show.

hopefully this turns out better.

You need to learn to change tires faster! Though most jacks that come with cars suck and it makes it take forever.

i went with these two brothers and my friend. it was the brother's car, and their mom told em there was no spare, so we got the car towed, and waited like an hour +, we even told user: valentine to come get us and he was like halfway there then one of them found a spare in the car which they didn't even bother to check for.