WTB: Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream CD

almightyseancore

BUT I'M PICKY!

it has to be the 20 page booklet edition.

preferably the original 1993, not the 1999 reissue, but w/e.

also the masturbation segment MUST be on the end of the spaceboy track, not at the beginning of silverfuck.

yeah. i'm a picky bastard. but i'm pretty serious with my pumpkins collection and i've been missing one of these for awhile.

anyone wanna help me out?

i might be able to score you this from a different site i'm active on. do you have a specific UPC or anything or just that description?

the only UPC i am aware of for a 20 page booklet copy is 077778826729, but that may be the 1999 reissue.

the only reason i'm concerned about the re-issue is because i don't know the placement of the audio sketch.

most copies printed after 1993 put this audio sketch at the beginning of Silverfuck, which drives me crazy because the first copy i ever owned, the sketch came at the end of Spaceboy, so you could jump to the next track and the music would begin right away, without having to sit through 20 seconds of nonsense.

masturbation segment? wtf?

i have an original CD from when it came out.

i will have to take it out and look.

yeah, listen, you'll hear it. i believe it's an excerpt from some sex advice radio show, or possibly a tv talk show of some kind.

it functions as an intro to silverfuck, but like i've stated, gets annoying when its actually part of the same track.