SOLD iPod Classic 160 GB for 190 ppd SOLD

pushbacktosquare

After some thought, I'm deciding to sell my iPod Classic. The Apple Store retails this at 250 plus tax. The refurbished sections sells this at 209. I'm willing to let this go at 190 PPD. It's the latest generation and it's the Silver one. The back part of the iPod doesn't have a scratch on it. I had it without a case for about a day and after that, I've only taken it out for cleaning every once in a while. The front shell of the iPod has a slight scratch next to the click wheel. Nothing too bad though, trust me. I'll throw in a free case if anyone is interested. I decided to throw it on VC before the bay, you guys treat me well. So have at it, if you have any questions / concerns or want to see pics, PM me and I will gladly assist. Thanks guys.

[image]

[image]

[image]

Had it since the beginning of this year, so that would still make it valid under apple warranty. To be approximate, warranty runs till December 29th, 2011. (I just punched the serial number into the apple warranty site) Any more questions / concerns, shoot them over.

Nope, that only applies to iPhones if I'm not mistaken. Maybe the iPod touch as well. If and when you receive this iPod, there is an option under iTunes settings that reads "Manage Music Manually" Basically, what that means is that you can connect this iPod to any computer and still keep everything that's in this iPod and still throw in 1, 2, or all the albums in your iTunes.