Kevin Devine's 2 new 7"s - /250 from Looney Tunes

izs3

Looney Tunes put up the /250 exclusives of Kevin Devine's 2 new 7"s on eBay. $25 ppd in the USA gets you both. I'm still waiting on mine from AFS as well as the LT ones but that's besides the point. I figured some of you may not have known about these / still want to pick them up while you can (and likely actually receive them in a timely manner from Looney Tunes rather than AFS).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kevin-Devine-TWO-7-Etched-Vinyl-non-LP-Lot-Ltd-250-ea-/110735232541?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c8558e1d

looks like they have 14 sets left as far as the eBay listing goes.

holy shit, those are nice looking. i only got the plain blue one and despite RJ saying he'd respond promptly, i've sent 2 emails to him about getting my order corrected and heard absolutely nothing. unfortunately, i don't really have $25 to drop on these right now and it's kind of a load of shit to be expected to drop additional $ on something i should already have.

whoever gets them are lucky though.

Looney Tunes put up the /250 exclusives of Kevin Devine's 2 new 7"s on eBay. $25 ppd in the USA gets you both. I'm still waiting on mine from AFS as well as the LT ones but that's besides the point. I figured some of you may not have known about these / still want to pick them up while you can (and likely actually receive them in a timely manner from Looney Tunes rather than AFS).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kevin-Devine-TWO-7-Etched-Vinyl-non-LP-Lot-Ltd-250-ea-/110735232541?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c8558e1d

looks like they have 14 sets left as far as the eBay listing goes.

I bought these from the Looney Tunes Website last night. I kind of wish I would have just waited for these to hit Ebay. Lets hope that that Damn Hurricane doesn't flood that place. They are on Long Island.