PO: Secret Chiefs 3 Ishraqiyun/FORMS 7"

Guest deathbydrums

This band/collective is awesome. Going to see them Wednesday, maybe also Thursday. Anyone know if they'll have the 7" on tour? I see it's not supposed to be released until mid-September. Thanks for any info.

I imagine they may (and hopefully the newly pressed first two albums which were up until this year only on cd (although I can't find any info on this aside from that they're on a french label called !aNGR!))

And yes, they are awesome.

I'll be seeing/taping them (god willing) in Chapel Hill next month.

Thanks for validating my having put a link here.

The last PO I posted noone seemed interested in.

This band/collective is awesome. Going to see them Wednesday, maybe also Thursday. Anyone know if they'll have the 7" on tour? I see it's not supposed to be released until mid-September. Thanks for any info.

They will have these at their merch table on tour.

Somone on the WoM forum has stated that they've been listening to it and when asked ow they got it already said from the show in Hamilton (not sure what state that is) so depending on when you're seeing them they may or may not still have copies.

I plan to try and pick up another copy on the 20th in Chapel Hill.

• 3 years later...

http://www.webofmimicry.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=92

Limited to 1000.

Comes with FLAC download (goddamn right!) upon delivery of physical product.

I'm going to go ahead and assume there are only a few oF us in this community that knows the brilliance that is my favorite band of all time the secret chiefs 3.

Not a ton of people, no.

They are on tour, though and the opener Atomic Ape is pretty good.

It features Jason Schimmel from Estradasphere and I believe that SC3 is playing the Xaphan album in it's entirety, which is fucking amazing.

Yea I love atomic ape. And the Orange tulip conspiracy did you know the ishraqiyun has a CD preorder for a full length ?http://www.webofmimicry.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=113

Estradasphere's "It's Understood" would be amazing to have on vinyl.

We just brought this up in another thread lol. I wish mimicry records would stop pressing full length cds only. The only reason I have the first and second grand constituit6 and book m and horizons is because Madame macrio. In France pressed them. The only full length trey has pressed is les mani. Which I also own but yea it's understood AND buck fever would rule.

I only saw them once at Rothbury (before that festival became an EDM shitfest (Electirc Forest))
They played for 35 minutes and it was only two songs: Hunger Strike and Randy's Desert Adventure, so needless to say it was awesome.

Then they played as Amanda Palmer's band which was also awesome.

I've seen Orange Tulip Conspiracy and SC3 a bunch of times, but I'd like for Estradasphere to get back together.

I'd like their whole catalog on vinyl, please.
I did get that God of Shamisen 7 inch... it's pretty decent.