WTB: Blink-182 Enema Of The State Hot Topic SEALED

youlooksogood

Hey hey. I'm looking to buy one of the Enema Of The State's that Hot Topic put out. It was on white vinyl. And I'm looking for it sealed.

I have the "What's My Age Again?" 12" that is ridiculously hard to find. It has many light scratches all over the record. The labels are like new. The jacket has some creases here and there and also some scratches here and there. The front of the jacket also has a couple places around the center that maybe something stuck to it and pulled off some of the cover, or the glaze of the cover in some places.

Now I know that sounds really ghetto, haha. But regardless, it's a very rare record and the punchline to how funny that description might have sounded is...it plays pretty much like new. With just your occasional crackle. Just played both sides the whole way through.

PM me if you have one of those EOTS's for sale, or if you'd like to do an even trade for the "What's My Age Again?", that will be fine with me also.

Here's the tracklist on the 12" single I have:

Side A:

01. What's My Age Again?

02. Josie (Radio Edit)

Side B:

01. Pathetic (Live in LA)

02. Dammit (Live in LA)

:D