SONS OF ANARCHY Season 4 Thread **Spoilers**

jhulud

Actually! This season's getting an extra episode! Yay! So there's an extra in there. Last night's episode was definitely the second best, if not the best, episode so far. But I think we're in for a treat next week. 90 minute episodes always prove to be thrilling.

Last night was so intense! Clay's gonna get it, definitely. He's under-estimating Gemma's wrath. She vowed Clay will die. Either Opie's gonna force Uncer to tell him what happened, or Gemma's gonna tell Jax. Or Opie's gonna find out, tell Jax, and it'll be a team effort. :P Clay won't make it out of this season alive. That, or Tara won't. But my money's on Clay.

i like how the preview for next week's 90 minute episode completely ignored the whole clay storyline. one thing i do hope is that the death of clay will bring opie and jax back together. opie is pissed that jax is leaving after having convinced opie to stay. maybe they'll leave together, start a new club in the vain of jon teller's vision.

In a way things are headed to Clay's possible death...but then how would the rest of the show or seasons (and Sutter has said they're pushing for 7 seasons total on the show) go w/o Clay?...He's the principal antangonist in the whole series.

I remember reading somewhere when the show first started that it was always shaped to be have a Shakespearan element to it. I think that's what makes the show succesful in its story and characters. They're much more complex than your run-of-the-mill TV show nowadays.

I don't think Jax and Opie will leave, nor start a new club. They're too deep in the club, even if they don't realize it. If Clay does get killed, and Jax steps up, there will be other groups trying to take advantage of the lack of stability it would create for a time. There's a chance that instead of killing him, they'll strip his patch, which for some is worse than death. That would leave an opening for him to start a new club or gang. Or become a rat, but I don't think that's likely. But I honestly think Clay won't make it out of the season. Kurt Sutter is very good at throwing in new antagonists when the need arises, and combining all the protagonists into one unified group, a la season two.

In a way things are headed to Clay's possible death...but then how would the rest of the show or seasons (and Sutter has said they're pushing for 7 seasons total on the show) go w/o Clay?...He's the principal antangonist in the whole series.

I remember reading somewhere when the show first started that it was always shaped to be have a Shakespearan element to it. I think that's what makes the show succesful in its story and characters. They're much more complex than your run-of-the-mill TV show nowadays.

Hamlet, as a matter of fact. it was very evident in the first 2 seasons in particular. in any case, i agree with Kevin !, Jax will probably step up. i think clay has to die at this point. too much blood on his hands to continue. i am guessing that tara won't be able to work as a surgeon anymore, and there is a good chance she'll change her mind to stay and back Jax against Clay.

i must say that this is one show where the new season doesn't disappoint me in comparison to the last.

If Clay is not dead by the end of the season...why anyone's hands...I will be shocked.

Opie is bananas now that he knows his father is dead at the hands of Clay. I'm glad that Juice at least vented to Chibs about something...and Chibs' reaction to him about Juice's father being black was classic.

And Tig...daaaaaaamn...never expected him to reach the way he did.

And Kozik!!! Holy shit...blown the fuck up!!!

And Otto!!! WTF dude?!?!

So much going in last night's episode. It's only going to get crazier.

Yeah, Gemma wants Uncer to stop Opie. It won't happen. Clay's killed his Wife. His dad and Jax were all he had left. Now Clay's killed his dad, and Jax is leaving. Opie is going to be wreck less. Uncer can try and stop Opie, but if he does, he won't try very hard. Clay will die by the hands on Opie, Jax, or Gemma.

Juice is a cool guy, but I think he's too deep to pull out now, and Chibs will eventually find out he's a rat, and the club won't let that go. I think Theo Rossie (Juice) has lived out his life on the show and wants to move on. Kurt Sutter kinda hinted at someone wanting to leave, and in an interview, Theo talked about not liking being recognized for the show.

As far as Otto goes, do you really think he's gonna go through with it? He beat Stahl's face into a table when she told him to sign off. He knows Potter is crooked, and he knows Feds will use whatever they have to to get information. Otto has killed multiple people for the club, when he easily could have been out of jail. He wants to die. He won't give up his brothers. He had known Bobby for far too long to believe what he was told. Sons don't kill women. On purpose. :P

I'm lovin' Tiggy right now. He's done with Clay's shit. He just lost a good friend because of Clay's plan backfiring, and when he realizes part of it was also to cover up Clay trying to kill off Tara, it won't end well. While Tig has no morals about women at all, he loves Gemma. Clay hurting Gemma was his last straw, and I think that's awesome.

I'm so sad about Kozig though. D: That was really brutal.

Opie puling that gun on Jax at Piny's cremation was one of the most intense scenes, only to be topped by Opie killing Clay while Jax had a gun on him. This is nuts. I must say, I am disappointed that Jax wasn't the one to kill Clay, though I am really curious how Jax is going to handle the multitude of "truths" to be unfolded by the end of the season.

FUCKIN' KNEW IT.

Bitch deserved it. If Opie did stop, and Jax confronted Clay about it, I think shit would have hit the fan anyways. Opie is Jax's best friend since they were born, Jax is totally not gonna kill Opie, which is why they blame it on LaRoy. Win.

But I'm calling something. The cartel is gonna kill, or at least attempt to, Tara. Romeo keeps asking about it, and Clay keeps making excuses, so they're going to now that he's out of the way. They don't fuck around. The fact that this is based off of Hamlet, and the fact that the last two episodes are parts of an "Act" makes me believe Tara won't make it out, considering Clay already didn't. I think Clay had it right when he hinted at the fact that what would stop them from leaving is her dying. Kinda think Jax and Wendy might get back together if Tara does die. Not sure.

I could be wrong about fuckin' all of this, but we'll see.

Okay guys. New prediction. Clay really isn't dead. He's a ghost.

SO HOW BOUT OTTO RATTING. Totally didn't see it coming.

I think Clay is not fully dead...yeah, we saw him get shot twice but at least from the glimpse not fatal shots...so he may still be alive...

As for Otto...that's majorly FUCKED UP...cuz it's pretty much fucking over the whole club.

And also I agree...Tara may not make it out alive after all of this.

Bottom line...all of this has become no more than a clusterfuck for all involved!

In the promo for next week's episode, you see Clay sitting hunched over against a wall, not moving at all, and you hear one of the Sons say "It had to be LaRoy who hit Clay." and you see a lot of mayhem. I also think it was two shots in the chest.

Yes, definitely a clusterfuck.

This show is too good.

Next week's previews make it look like Opie and Jax moved Clay somewhere to make it easier to blame the whole thing on LaRoy, so that it doesn't come back on Opie. There's still part of me though that thinks there is no way he is actually dead with a few episodes to go.

I can definitely see the cartel going through with killing Tara now, something will inevitably happen that keeps Jax (or Jax and Tara if she doesn't get killed) in Charming.

Really didn't think Otto was going to go through with ratting. Crazy.