20% off all turntables at Insound

Craigslist + technics 1200

I'm trying, I really am, but even the local crowd is gouging on these. Sad part is I had TWO PAIR of these back in my DJing days and had to sell them in the early 2000s when I got a "real job" (don't get me started on that tangent).

Dear Matsushita, want SL-1200 repress!!

• 4 weeks later...
bought an RP1 (cool grey).. it's listed as "backordered".. i wonder how long i will be waiting for this to ship ;/

im holding off on the performance pack for now. how much better will the performance pack be if i were to get it? will i hear a huge difference?

STILL waiting for this.. backordered products suck

bought an RP1 (cool grey).. it's listed as "backordered".. i wonder how long i will be waiting for this to ship ;/

im holding off on the performance pack for now. how much better will the performance pack be if i were to get it? will i hear a huge difference?

i recieved my titanium model from them weeks ago. i don't know how particular you are about the color, though.

i recieved my titanium model from them weeks ago. i don't know how particular you are about the color, though.