BTBAM - Colors 2nd pressing released

Travis; I get the impression that you're not sure what color the HT-exclusive Colors will be on. Is that true? Kind of eager to hear or see what it is, before picking up a repress.

I just emailed Victory to find out, I was curious as well.

Thursday will be $9.99 and BTBAM will be $16.99 though.

thanks! ordered smoke one! can´t wait :)

in the end i´m glad that victoriy don´t accept paypal :D

So there's no actual date for this to appear in Hot Topic, just expect it out soon?

Also, any idea if The Silent Circus is getting repressed? That's been out of print longer than Colors.

The HT will should be up soon, no specific street date on it. Keep an eye on the site and Im sure it will be up pretty soon.

Silent Circus is a possibility

I talked to someone at Victory....The pressing numbers are WRONG. I was right about what I stated earlier. Didn't get exact numbers but: Clear smoke is the rarest in 100's. Purple is the most pressed. Then of coarse orange is in the middle. And they will start shipping today.

Yes I called to find this out...312-666-8661. It's automated, but can push....I think 4 for mailorder.

HT colors

BTBAM - solid yellow

Thursday - clear red

Fuck yes. You da man. The yellow is gonna be prime.

I take it Silent Circus is being talked about but nothing confirmed yet? A double LP with the regular artwork would be awesome.

Retarded that other distros will have this for $5 cheaper... wuh? Looking into canceling my order now as well. It'll save like $20.

So excited for this repress, it's pretty ridiculous.