BTBAM - Silent Circus 2xLP Reissue

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm placing a distro order soon for my new store, I'm trying to get the other colors of this.

After a few additional emails, I was told that "the only way I'm going to get the green BTBAM vinyl is to pay the retail price of $19.98. Otherwise it's not happening". I guess he got a little irritated with my persistence, heh.

Sorry guys, I tried. I will have TSC on tan, Colors on purple and orange, TGM on translucent orange, and Alaska on clear.

Where did you order from? And does it have the hidden song? Even though i hate it, i'd still like to see it on this version, for the sake of completeness, i guess.

Well no offense, why do you think that your store should be treated differently than everywhere else?

It was worth a shot. And it's not like I knew how "everywhere else" was being treated. All I'm trying to do is help people out by getting these, not stepping on any toes.

Pretty pumped to spin the 2xLP myself. Such a good album.

I'm so upset with the lack of the first press showing up on eBay..

Discogs has had two for $20 over the past week. 1 blue marble and 1 gray marble. One of them couldn't have been up for more than 5 minutes before it sold. Be careful though, I've noticed a few newer listings where people are using the artwork from that 1st pressing as the artwork for the new tan/green represses.