Kevin Devine-Make The Clocks Move

haha i don't really care. i wasn't even pissed so it is what it is. although my opinion that AFS/MTS business practices being shit as of lately is pretty well documented here but i have no hate for them. all of my orders have always been handled decently but i have noticed others not have had the same experiences

haha i don't really care. i wasn't even pissed so it is what it is. although my opinion that AFS/MTS business practices being shit as of lately is pretty well documented here but i have no hate for them. all of my orders have always been handled decently but i have noticed others not have had the same experiences

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered the Clear Brown copy, simply because I dont own a BROWN colored vinyl of any kind. and Thought it would be nice to add to my color collection.......and..........they sent me BLACK! I understand the black is slightly rarer....but still I wanted the brown.....

anyone interested in the black copy...they are sold out now....pm me

Ordered the Clear Brown copy, simply because I dont own a BROWN colored vinyl of any kind. and Thought it would be nice to add to my color collection.......and..........they sent me BLACK! I understand the black is slightly rarer....but still I wanted the brown.....

anyone interested in the black copy...they are sold out now....pm me

It says that they still have the brown here.

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Kevin-Devine-%252d-Make-the-Clocks-Move-(2XLP).html