PO: Low&Behold 12" (SF59, Demon Hunter[?!])

AlexH.

Basically, this is Jason Martin from Starflyer 59 and Ryan Clark from Demon Hunter (and, less embarrassingly, Training for Utopia) making gothy new wave. Only $9, and Burnt Toast always makes a quality product. This intrigues me almost enough to check it out.

http://btv.foxhole.info/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=38_39&products_id=861

With a mutual love for the melancholy sounds of 30 years past, J. Martin and R. Clark have teamed up to form Low & Behold. Their debut offering, Blood Red, hints at shades of Sisters Of Mercy and Depeche Mode, while exhibiting the band's own unique approach. An instant favorite for fans of true gothic/new wave. Red vinyl in gatefold thick tip-on jackets with art print.

**will ship to deliver on or near Halloween in the US**

For those who are considering ordering this, keep in mind that this is a single with only two songs. I wasn't aware of this prior to ordering and figured it out when I got it in the mail today. The packaging is beautiful and the print included is wonderful, so the $12 after shipping was worth it to me but it may not be worth that much to someone else.