Set Sale! Cheaps, Tests, OOP's UPDATED 11/18

dreamover

COHEED & CAMBRIA - Second Stage Turbine Blade LP (White) $32

PARAMORE - All We Know Is Falling LP (Green, 1st Press) $40

VAMPIRE WEEKEND - A-Punk/Cape Code Kwassa Kwassa (Yellow, #/500, Debut) $70 OBO

These prices are horrible. You're a dumb-ass. No wonder so many people on here don't like you.

who the hell are you? you've been registered for three months and all of your posts are "lol this band sucks" "lmao you're dumb" "you're stupid". either you're a fucking child or you are another registered user who is hiding behind a different screen name cause you're afraid to say these things with your real username. grow up, asshole.

And really? those prices suck? i've seen all of those go for much more. but i guess i'll refer you to the first post, dumbass.

•Prices are negotiable

•Did my best to price fairly, if something is way off, let me know.

But if you're looking for a cheaper paramore record, send me an offer.

Dropped prices on the records our friend complained about. I'm happy to do more research on records that seem too high. I didn't have enough time to research each one on eBay. I know some of these are super low, but if there's something you want, let me know. I want to get these out of my house.

Would be interested in taking one of those TJT Music From Another Room off yr hands - where in the city are you?
I'm actually out in the NW suburbs right now, but am in the city at least once a week. Where are you?

I'm in Wicker Park - let me know if yr cool with me getting it and I can tell you where I'll be depending on what day yr in the city.

I'm actually out in the NW suburbs right now, but am in the city at least once a week. Where are you?

I'm in Wicker Park - let me know if yr cool with me getting it and I can tell you where I'll be depending on what day yr in the city.

i'll be in gold coast/lincoln park area on saturday. maybe we can work something out then. is that all you're interested in?

i'll be in gold coast/lincoln park area on saturday. maybe we can work something out then. is that all you're interested in?

Yeah. I won't be in either of those areas though unfortunately. If you find someone else whose interested in them, I understand but I can wait on one (don't care which, just want a listening copy) for when you're closer at some point if that works.