Junior Battles - Idle Ages Vinyl

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my limited Fest colored copy in the mail from Paper + Plastik today, and the thing is skipping more than a scratched cd! Anyone else having the same problem?

Emailed them about it just now, hopefully it's just a problem with my copy and not some bigger problem with the whole run.

Just got my limited Fest colored copy in the mail from Paper + Plastik today, and the thing is skipping more than a scratched cd! Anyone else having the same problem?

Emailed them about it just now, hopefully it's just a problem with my copy and not some bigger problem with the whole run.

Hopefully not. My copy is on the way.

• 1 month later...

Huge bump, I know, but my copy also skips a ton. My red/fest copy skips constantly. I picked up another copy, and while the a-side plays through fine, the b-side is full of skips.

Huge bump, I know, but my copy also skips a ton. My red/fest copy skips constantly. I picked up another copy, and while the a-side plays through fine, the b-side is full of skips.

Funny enough, I received my replacement copy of this record on red vinyl just about a month ago and I listened to the first track, which skipped on my first copy, and after hearing it didn't skip I assumed the problem was fixed and put it away on the shelf.

Well I read your post tonight so I decided to spin my replacement copy in full and sure enough -- it skips all over, but on different tracks this time.

I emailed P & P again about a replacement copy, I think I'm either done with the red ones or I'll just ask for a refund. After hearing from them that they heard about several instances of skipping red records, I specifically asked them to please check and make sure I wasn't sent a skipping copy and sure enough I was...

• 1 month later...
I played this at a friend's house who has a better table than I do and it played fine. Try adjusting your tonearm/placing a dime on it if you don't have a counterweight.

I keep meaning to check it on my friend's table, but forgetting. I tried the dime/penny trick (no counterweight) to no avail. I know that someday I'll pick up a much nicer turntable, so I'm not too upset.

I have three copies of this on red and each one skips a whole bunch, but on different places on the record.

Sad to see the orange copies skip, too, I asked them to send one of my replacement copies on orange instead of red but that message must not have made it's way to the man in charge.

Too bad, I like the album... the digital one, anyway.