DES ARK - WXDU v.3 LP/MP3 Pre-Order + Screenprint

Hey everyone. It's been a while since Paramnesia records has released something new, but something new is finally here! I am really excited to start taking orders for WXDU Volume 3 by DES ARK. Aimée Argote has put together nine amazing acoustic songs. Technically this is a live radio recording but trust me when I say you wouldn't know it. The sound is beautiful and the quality is fantastic. These are nine NEW songs that have not been released before except as a CDR available at her shows.

PRE-ORDER HERE: http://www.paramnesiarecords.com/desark

14ppd USA / 19.50ppd CAN / 27ppd WORLD (and $10.50 if you can pick it up locally in Philadelphia)

* Limited Edition Hand-Screened Print (8.5x11) of the cover artwork by Jeanne D'Angelo (http://wanderinggenie.blogspot.com/). Prints will be limited to the total number of pre-orders and individually numbered.

* Color 12" Vinyl (White/Gold Mix)

* Offset Printed Chipboard Cover, printed by Stumptown Printers Worker Cooperative.

* Download Coupon for the MP3 version.

You can also order an additional print by Jeanne, limited to an edition of 50, printed with glow-in-the-dark ink. It is $5 and that money goes directly to the artist.

And, as always, you can donate whatever amount you want for a digital download of the album with PDFs of all of the artwork and inserts.

Orders will be shipped in the beginning of December.

[image]

[image]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...