Against Me...really sucked.....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw them between Mastodon and Cursive in I believe 2006. I was bored to tears. looking back on them live, they remind me of the Mumford & Sons of punk rock or something. all their songs sounded really similar and they played like an hour as a opener. I just wasn't feeling it at all.

I'm surprised you found Against Me! to be the boring one on that bill. Cursive has been mind-numbingly boring every time I've seen them.

You leave Tim Kasher out of this!

He has father and Pinocchio issues!

tom gabel owes us all an apology for white crosses.... terrible album. that band is dead to me. and just to be clear, dead to me kicks ass. against me sucks balls.

Not all of us. I loved White Crosses. Is it the same anarcho-punk of old? Of course not. Does that make it a terrible album? Absolutely not.

it's not that it's no longer, "anarcho punk" (your words, not mine)... it's that ever song on the album is a piece of shit that sounds worse than Pip farting on a snare drum.

fuck that album, against me is over. they need to break up, tom gabel needs to apologize.

[image]

Not all of us. I loved White Crosses. Is it the same anarcho-punk of old? Of course not. Does that make it a terrible album? Absolutely not.

it's not that it's no longer, "anarcho punk" (your words, not mine)... it's that ever song on the album is a piece of shit that sounds worse than Pip farting on a snare drum.

fuck that album, against me is over. they need to break up, tom gabel needs to apologize.

[image]

Hahahaha, word.