VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

i saw the first hour and a half of the PPV. Liked the tag match, IC title 4-way, and Orton/Ziggler. Loved that JBL came back and i hope he stays around; he would make an amazing mouthpiece for someone. He's one of my favorite heels; so easy to hate.

i'll need to watch the Cena/Punk match, as it sounds like it was as good as expected. Although the build was weak (i feel like i say this a lot), those two always deliver in the ring. i love that Punk wore Yankees-inspired gear in Boston; total heel move that makes me love him even more.

I went to my first TNA house show back in June and I actually enjoyed it a fair bit. It was a decent card with some great matches and they really interacted with the fans well.

That being said I prefer house shows to TV tapings and PPVs. I'd say go and give it a shot. Tickets should be fairly reasonable.

that was a really really great show. dbry popping up out of the dumpster or whatever while shelby and kane were talking was perfect.

and holy shit sandow.. i love the guy to begin with, but then he goes ahead and gets wrapped up in one of the best angles of the year, and THEN ends up in a position to take about 20 consecutive chair shots. BOSS.

was never an edge fan, but he was very entertaining- especially when bryan and kane left him completely befuddled.

If last nights smackdown was 3 hours, I would have been fine. Lol at the Main Event match being at the middle of the show! That last scene with dbry and Kane teaming up for the Chair Shots from Hell was epic.

if they wanted to expand the Tag Team and make it more relevant, they certainly did last night!