sheamus/adr

lesnar/hhh with hbk in the corner!

probables:

sandow/brudous

ptp/kofitruth

miz/anyone

eve/kelly

sin cara/hunico because of course theyd fight again

i just watched the Bryan/Cena match from Raw since i missed it on Monday. Really good match; loved the reversals at the end. Hopefully those two can have a feud sometime in the future. i am also really liking Bryan's character direction; he plays the psychotic really well.

i read that WWE is considering getting rid of the Funkasaurus gimmick for Brodus since he is supposed to be in a horror movie. If he doesn't turn heel by suplexing all of the dancing children out of the ring one night on Raw, i'd say WWE is missing a huge opportunity.

Also, let's talk about H/Lesnar. i feel like Lesnar has lost his heat. He should have attacked Shawn Michaels in his hometown on HBK Appreciation night. What was the point of bringing HBK back? So Lesnar could say "i'll destroy you some other time?" and so Shawn could announce that he'll be standing near the ring at SummerSlam? OK.

so far, im giving this company a D+ for their usage of lesnar. him actually being a part of the company and the inclusion of heyman are the only positives keeping it out of F territory.

and as much as i loved callin' my momma, holy shit the funkasuarus is stale. same drawn out lazy dance routine week after week.

so far, im giving this company a D+ for their usage of lesnar. him actually being a part of the company and the inclusion of heyman are the only positives keeping it out of F territory.

and as much as i loved callin' my momma, holy shit the funkasuarus is stale. same drawn out lazy dance routine week after week.

That's what i'm saying. He needs to powerbomb a kid in the middle of the dance routine; he'd be the best heel in the company!

You should actually be giving Lesnar the D not the WWE. In his contract he only has a certain amount of apperances for the year, so they can't have him just come out to powerbomb some mid-card schmuck because that would burn an apperance.

I really feel that Lesnar has to win otherwise it was a total waste of time and money that could have went to better use. I liked the Funkasurus gimmick at first but it definitely has gotten stale. But at least he is helpIng push Sandow:) as far as SummerSlam goes I really feel that Ziggler/Jericho will be the match of the night. I think Punk keeping the title is 50/50. I could see them letting Cena win and have him fight the Rock and I could see Punk winning and fighting the Rock. No matter what I can't see Big Slow winning therefore it's a waste of a match. If I can't believe that anyone of the 3 can win than why bother. I know that is why that had Big Slow as the last man standing on Monday but I still don't buy it and he should retire so they could push Kidd or Ambrose or any other the guys they have that deserve it way more than him. They should go back to his smoking gimmick they used in WCW.

i cant give lesnar heat, because hes not the one scripting his poor appearances.

showing up to have triple h scare him out of the ring?

showing up and doing absolutely nothing with hbk and hhh in the ring?

if the guys making one of his very limited appearances on your show, how about you have him do something other than...nothing?

if said it a million times, and ill say it a million more. get paul white off my screen forever.

Sadly, there have been a lot of rumours flying around that after SummerSlam Heyman is going to go back to behind the scenes and not be in front of the cameras anymore, which will hurt Lesnar. Lesnar only works when he has Heyman talking for him. As much as I hate Lesnar I'm actually cheering for him now because I hate Triple H even more. If Triple H doesn't put Lesnar over at SummerSlam I think that will mark a very dark downward path the WWE will take going forward.

its easy to think that they know better than to have brock lose in just his second match. but at the same time, this is only triple h's second match this year (right?), and i cant imagine him being on board for coming back again to lose.

either way, retarded booking is retarded.

surprised no ones mentioned the rosa mendes story..

she was engaged to former wrestler jackson andrews, but then he beat the shit out of her before the show on monday. the other big piece of news was that he was engaged to another woman at the same time.

tumblr_m7onkwffda1qj9f8oo1_250.gif

Source? My usual source hasn't mentioned nothing as of yet but it wouldn't surprise me. Vince was very close to firing him last week and with aw comments om monday when he said "he is silll owner of aw production despite what you may have heard" kind felt like he was saying ha ha I didn't get fired

Prime Time needed a strong manager, AW was that man. It's a shame that he got fired. If Linda wasn't running for congress or whatever she's doing he wouldn't have been fired. I can't wait until this damn election is over so the WWE doesn't have to be clean cut any more. It's starting to be boring as shit.

Linda's run has everything to do with the companys direction right now. Look at the groups going after Linda for her association with the WWE and how it portrays violence, women, etc. There have been plenty of reports coming out from people in the creative department that they're supposed to keep things very clean while Linda is running.

Just wait and see, once Linda's run is over things will spice up a bit.

While I do bitch about the WWE alot I am actually impressed with how they are building mid-card feuds and the tag division since Raw went to three hours. They've been able to showcase more talent on Raw and that has freed up time on Smackdown to showcase even more talent. That's a good direction right now. I just wish it wasn't so PG. I don't want to see CZW bullshit (I'm slowly getting over hardcore wrestling as I get older) but I would like some promos where the guys don't have to resort to saying "I'm going to kick your butt" ... "no I'm going to kick your butt" blah blah blah ...