VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Not sure if you do or not but you should follow Seth Mates on twitter (http://twitter.com/SethMates). He's a former WWE creative employee and has some really goos insight to the business and how things are run in the WWE.

Seth Mates@SethMates

WWE priorities= Linda campaign & kids programming. As such, they had every right to do what they did today. However ...

first hour felt like 3. im not one to give up a show ive already put this much time into, but holy shit this is bad.

only one thing can redeem it... sandow interrupting pauly d

I enjoy Santino, but get the title off of him. A comic wrestler should not hold the title if he isnt going to actually get real wins. It isnt getting him any more over with the crowd that the sock puppet. Put it on Cesaro and see if it gets the crowd behind him as a heel.

I think they will put the title on him. I read an article that WWE backstage officials feel that it's now or never for him to get over. So they're going to give him a shot.

Personally I think his gimmick is horrible. He needs to ditch that dumb whore and be allowed to speak more on the mic. Not more of that I can learn one word in 5 different languages bullshit either.

guys, that was truly truly terrible.

if daniel bryan isnt on the screen, theres a 96% chance that its total rubbish.

its probably a really good thing that football seasons on its way to distract me for a few months.

i haven't really been interested in Raw since it went to 3 hours. i liked Raw 1,000, but since then it's been too much social media and not enough content. That said, i did enjoy the Miz/Ziggler/Jericho match last night. i missed the Cena/Punk v. Bryan/Show match and need to watch the part where Punk and Cena do each other's moves. i am interested in the Triple H/Lesnar match, but i'm glad that the "feud" is finally over. What ever became of Heyman's lawsuits? Such a stupid story for a match that could have been sold as-is, no hype needed.