preorder: office of future plans full length

Yes....My favourite songwriter ever togheter Walter Schreifels..Can't wait to hear it!!!

PS: Justin, no more Channles 2xLP from you??? :-(

In about a month I'll have an answer for you. I still want to put that out, but J. is an incredibly busy guy and it's 100% dependent on getting the audio masters from him. OOFP is playing Chicago in a few weeks and I plan to talk with him and Darren about finally getting that started.

Darren wants a discography with the one or two acoustic versions from comps and Japanese releases, J. wanted the album only...we just need to hammer out the final plan. I put it off because we're all so busy and J. can be hard to get a hold of at times.

Ordered! $11+shipping for the LP is a pretty sweet price.

I emailed Gordon Withers of Office Of Future Plans a few weeks ago and told him that beyond buying the new album on vinyl, I would be really interested in getting the Burning Airlines and Channels releases on vinyl. Here's what he said:

"Hey Alan, thanks for your question. I haven't heard any plans for this, but I've forwarded the question to J. I can say we are very happy that the OFP album is coming out on vinyl, and thanks in advance for picking up a copy! We are really looking forward to its release.

Gordon/OFP"

Hopefully J. knows that there is a lot of interest in those releases. I would be so excited if they got some sort of release.

Ordered! $11+shipping for the LP is a pretty sweet price.

I emailed Gordon Withers of Office Of Future Plans a few weeks ago and told him that beyond buying the new album on vinyl, I would be really interested in getting the Burning Airlines and Channels releases on vinyl. Here's what he said:

"Hey Alan, thanks for your question. I haven't heard any plans for this, but I've forwarded the question to J. I can say we are very happy that the OFP album is coming out on vinyl, and thanks in advance for picking up a copy! We are really looking forward to its release.

Gordon/OFP"

Hopefully J. knows that there is a lot of interest in those releases. I would be so excited if they got some sort of release.

I'd try talking to DeSoto about the BA albums but I'm more likely than not going to press the Channels releases.

Great news. Very excited. I am such a big fan of Jawbox, Burning Airlines, Channels and Kerosene 454.

I was talking to Dan Coutant from Joshua who mastered the record if he could help me because I would love to release the record by Office Of Future Plans on my label Arctic Rodeo in Europe. But unfortunately I never got any response from the band, and I think Dischord doesn't license any of their releases to other labels in other countries. Not sure, but it didn't work out for some reason.... still, I am very excited about the record, can't wait to get it.

Great news. Very excited. I am such a big fan of Jawbox, Burning Airlines, Channels and Kerosene 454.

I was talking to Dan Coutant from Joshua who mastered the record if he could help me because I would love to release the record by Office Of Future Plans on my label Arctic Rodeo in Europe. But unfortunately I never got any response from the band, and I think Dischord doesn't license any of their releases to other labels in other countries. Not sure, but it didn't work out for some reason.... still, I am very excited about the record, can't wait to get it.

Try to repress Burning Airlines from De Soto!!! ;D