WANT- SHOOK ONES, Loved Ones, STRIKE ANYWHERE

hyperinactive

Guest abravemorning

Buy them! They're definitely OOP. 2 copies of Facetious Folly Feat sold for 28+ today.

I picked up the last copy of Sixteen that Shook Ones had last month in Nashville.

yep. i was there!! i'd be so pissed if i missed out on the easel version... i dont think there was though. i didn't see one. i only saw the split on shooks' side of the table (they had two versions, blue vinyl and yellow vinyl...beautiful silkscreened covers). easel had their own 7", but that was just theirs. if there happens to be an easel version that i missed out on, i'll trade you!!!

yep. i was there!! i'd be so pissed if i missed out on the easel version... i dont think there was though. i didn't see one. i only saw the split on shooks' side of the table (they had two versions, blue vinyl and yellow vinyl...beautiful silkscreened covers). easel had their own 7", but that was just theirs. if there happens to be an easel version that i missed out on, i'll trade you!!!

ah maybe not, like I said he just texted me, so I might have miss understood. I had him grab me one though (shook ones/easel).

easel's only here for one more show tonight... it's in anaheim. they only played 3 dates here, shooks have only had the split 7"s since friday. the left overs are going on sale online. they posted up pressing info, i don't exactly remember what they said, though, as it was a myspace bulletin that got buried underneath other bulletins. i think they're limited to 250 each, but don't quote me on that. i'm sure there's some way you can order the easel 7" through their label, alliance trax...