Test Pressing Giveaway Week- (Gypsyhawk!)

Hey Dudes,

Due to the overwhelming response of our first "Test Pressing Giveaway Week", we have decided to do it again!! Starting next Monday, November 14th, we will be announcing a vinyl release each day via our Facebook Page, and two lucky customers who order from our store that day will receive a test pressing of that specific release! Stay notified by "liking" Creator-Destructor Records on Facebook by clicking here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Creator-Destructor-Records/281868423801

As you may have seen the first time around, we gave away test pressings from VYGR, Heartsounds, Gypsyhawk and MORE, so you definitely don't want to miss out! I'll post the updates on here each day as well, get stoked!!

Looks like I made it in time. Ordered the green w/splatter copy of VYGR - Hypersleep. I'll now have all the VYGR variants from you guys. Stoked at another chance at a test pressing.

I noticed the $7 shipping charge. I'm assuming that means it's a service other than media mail. Go ahead and ship mine via media mail since I wasn't charged shipping last time due to the glitch in your new check out system. That would make it even for last time. Thanks again for all the great service CD!