FS: Coconut Recs Nighttiming LP, C&C, TJ, AOF more

jackinicole

Somehow the original post got screwed up when I was try to modify it, so I had to delete it. I will repost everything later, but I added the Coconut Records - Nighttiming pic disc lp, The Tigers Jaw 7" misprint, city and colour weightless & fragile bird white 7"s and the alexisonfire Aussie tour 7". Looking for offers or trades on those.

Somehow the original post got screwed up when I was try to modify it, so I had to delete it. I will repost everything later, but I added the Coconut Records - Nighttiming pic disc lp, The Tigers Jaw 7" misprint, city and colour weightless & fragile bird white 7"s and the alexisonfire Aussie tour 7". Looking for offers or trades on those.

AKA I bought as much as I could from the Dine Alone garage sale, just so I could flip it.

AKA I bought as much as I could from the Dine Alone garage sale, just so I could flip it.

Yeah, good call man, especially since you have no idea what you're talking about. I don't remember how much that dine alone stuff was, but if someone wants them for cost (or less if they take all 3) they can have them. I'm not trying to gouge anybody for stuff that just came out. Between the time I ordered those and the time I got them, a lot has changed for me financially and I'd rather take the money back if anyone's interested. If not, then hey whatever...

You're a douche