Brian Posehn in Chicago

Saw him perform a couple weeks back in Columbus, OH. He was hilarious as I expected but for some reason the crowd that was at the show didn't really seem to fit his style. It was half filled with stuck up middle aged folk. The front row was mostly women and they just sat there with their arms crossed scowling at him half the time. Why they paid $20/seat to see him perform I have no idea... but I had a great time.

Gay Slayer jokes FTW!

Saw him perform a couple weeks back in Columbus, OH. He was hilarious as I expected but for some reason the crowd that was at the show didn't really seem to fit his style. It was half filled with stuck up middle aged folk. The front row was mostly women and they just sat there with their arms crossed scowling at him half the time. Why they paid $20/seat to see him perform I have no idea... but I had a great time.

Gay Slayer jokes FTW!

Was this at the Funny Bone at Easton? That's why.

Totally not his crowd.

Gay Slayer jokes FTW!

Totally not his crowd.

Indeed it was. I know the place sucks but it happens to be one of the few places around town that has stand up comedy. There were plenty of metal head Posehn fans there though so it wasn't all soccer moms. I just don't understand why they'd pay $20 for his show when they could have gone to see the new Twilight.

Totally not his crowd.

Indeed it was. I know the place sucks but it happens to be one of the few places around town that has stand up comedy. There were plenty of metal head Posehn fans there though so it wasn't all soccer moms. I just don't understand why they'd pay $20 for his show when they could have gone to see the new Twilight.

+1

• 2 months later...