She & Him - A Very She & Him Christmas

kylet

http://www.mergerecords.com/sheandhimchristmas/

I feel like every year around this time I get so sucked into my school work I miss out on everything. Had no idea this existed!

Picked up a copy from my local shop today. Such a nice looking record. Matted jacket, silk screened inner sleeve, translucent red vinyl, nice little Christmas card that has the tracks listed on the inside.

Anybody know what these are limited to?

Me and the lady were so dissapointed in this. Both like She and Him and excited to hear Christmas songs. Sadly she sings it like it is the most depressing thing to ever happen to her while M Ward plays the same guitar style on every song.

Really?! I like it a lot. I really like Volume I, after one listen I'm feeling this, but wasn't thrilled on Volume II. Not that it was bad, just didn't stick. Whenever I'm in the mood for She & Him it's not the record I choose.

After hearing her sing in Elf I guess we just had our sights to high or something. Just let us both down. Glad we didnt spring for the LP at 17 bucks or woulda been really upset. Glad someone enjoys it though.

haha I was just talking to my girlfriend about that. Elf came out when I was 13. Watching Zooey sing in the shower (that sounds creepy) is where my crush for her started.

I still haven't seen New Girl.