How do you earn that vinyl ca$h?

What kind of questions can someone possibly have about that. It's a freakin dildo. You shove it in your vagina. That's about all there is to it.

what colors does it come in? does the color match the cover art? is it the rarest variant? why is it a 7" instead of a 12"? 7"s don't seem worth the effort...

oops, wrong thread

[image]

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Sandwich maker at Panera Bread...for almost 3 years now :( It's the only job I've ever had, it has it ups and downs. Mostly I just like the free food at the end of the night!

Currently I'm in school for environmentally studies and I hoping to get a job in renewable energy technologies.

Sandwich maker at Panera Bread...for almost 3 years now :( It's the only job I've ever had, it has it ups and downs. Mostly I just like the free food at the end of the night!

Currently I'm in school for environmentally studies and I hoping to get a job in renewable energy technologies.

Not that it will make you like your job anymore, but I absolutely love having a Panera near my house - not a bad place to grab some dinner after a busy day and toting along the baby and the four year old. Plus that Italian combo is sandwich is delicious and generally, the service at my location is "we care enough about our jobs to make it seem like we are not miserable"...