27 - twenty27seven 7" & Digital EP out in Jan.

jhulud

I'm pretty stoked for this...

[image]

http://www.the1stfive.com/news/27-to-release-new-7-and-digital-ep-in-january-2012

Cambridge, MA's dark-pop group 27 are set to release a new 7" and six-song digital EP in January 2012. The 7" and EP, presumably titled twenty27seven from what we have been reading, will be released via Noise Appeal Records out of Austria. The 7" will have two remix songs from the band's last album, Brittle Divinity, while the digital EP will have the same two remixes as the 7", along with an additional remix and three cover songs.

27 posted this with more details:

So here's the deal...we've got a new 7" coming out on Noise Appeal Records (Austria) as well as a new six song digital EP! The 7" features remixes of two songs from Brittle Divinity. Those who buy the 7" will get a free download card of the EP, which includes the songs from the 7". The EP also features an additional remix as well as three covers...so three remixes and three covers. If you don't want the 7" but want the EP, it will also be available for purchase.

More details and release/ordering info coming soon. We will keep you posted as we find out more.

they need to release Brittle Divinity on vinyl.

At one point the band had told me they were going to do it themselves. No idea what happened to that as it never came up the few times I spoke with them and even this last time I was in Boston for Minus the Bear and they were also at the show.