what "classic rock" records are you looking for?

coldober

i just got home from the flea market and grabbed a couple old sweet rock LPs

Twisted Sister - Stay Hungry

billy idol - rebel Yell

The Stray Cats - Rant and Rave

Judas Priest - Turbo

Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith

and a japanese pressing of Alabama - 40 work week

all of these were $2.00 a piece

and then i found a guy that was selling a ton of pink floyd and elvis LPs but it started to rain and he was packing everything up. ill have to go thru all his stuff tomorrow

good day

listening to Paranoid right now. ive only heard one spot will little surface noise but im sure it just needs some cleaning. on planet caravan right now and we all know how silent this song is and im not hearing anything but the song(no surface noise at all). i wish i was around when this band was good like this. i would totally trade a massive amount of records to have DOC hitch me a ride BACK TO THE FUTURE just for a few of their shows.

side note- i gotta find the pics and get a scanner but when a was little around 2 or 3 i used to rock out so hard to sabbath with my dad. i have a pic somewhere with me with headphones on and a diper on rocking out to sabbath with my beatles bowl cut.

haahaaa 1979 and i ruled so hard

edit: haahaa had to add this

so i live in an appt building and my window is open while bumpin this shit right now. iron man is on and i just heard someone yell "HELL YA" super loud outside! haahaaa

side note- i gotta find the pics and get a scanner but when a was little around 2 or 3 i used to rock out so hard to sabbath with my dad. i have a pic somewhere with me with headphones on and a diper on rocking out to sabbath with my beatles bowl cut.

haahaaa 1979 and i ruled so hard

edit: haahaa had to add this

so i live in an appt building and my window is open while bumpin this shit right now. iron man is on and i just heard someone yell "HELL YA" super loud outside! haahaaa

This is funny, because when I got my new guitar cab I cranked it in the middle of the day so I could hear it wide open...and of course Iron Man was one of the first songs to come to mind. After the first couple bars, I heard someone outside my apartment yell "YEEAHHHH!" I was stoked.