SKYRIM

jeffbo

im a lvl 12 nord warrior that dabbles in lots of magic (destruction and restoration, i haven't gotten into enchantments and alchemy too much).

i dont play as often as id like.

i started playing 2 weeks ago and i only put in about an hour or two a day.

also, hated this game when i first started but im getting more into it each time i pick it up.

56, Nord battlemageassassin. I think I'm gonna start the companions soon, I think that's the only major thing I have left to do.

Is everything just leveled out nicely as far as skill trees go? Or is that your coined term for using all these in battle the most? Because im just swinging at shit with axes trying to brute my way through this game. Occasionally ducking behind rocks using healing spells. I have a feeling im doing skyrim all wrong

Also, companion quests are awesome. You can get lycanthropy and go beastmode

Trying to wrap up their quests to become the leader of them and they NEVER END, might be due to me having killed Alduin already but who knows. Also my roommate who told me he was the leader doesn't even remember if you actually can do it now since he's been playing Assassin's Creed Revelations so I might be wasting my time haha.

Also

Lvl 32 Archmage Nightingale Khajiit of destruction, fuck bitches get septims.

I'm am the Harbinger of the Companions. I feel cool.

Also noticed the game has had a pretty huge jump in difficulty recently. Don't know if it's the area, my level, or what.

Are there any upsides to being the companion harbinger other than a cool feeling?

(does anyone else think 'firefly' when you talk about companion quests?)

I'll a level 45-ish Dark Elf. Dragonscale armor, destruction magic costs nothing to cast, I have 120 extra carrying weight, 100 extra health, can breathe underwater, better at lock picking, and my bows do 80% more damage. I love enchanting. I've beaten the main story, thieves guild, and mages guild. I have to do more in the companions and I haven't started the brotherhood. I mainly use destruction magic but I'm a beast with my bow, and I'll pull out a 2h weapon when I'm getting ganged up on or something pisses me off. Fun!

I'm am the Harbinger of the Companions. I feel cool.

Also noticed the game has had a pretty huge jump in difficulty recently. Don't know if it's the area, my level, or what.

Are there any upsides to being the companion harbinger other than a cool feeling?

(does anyone else think 'firefly' when you talk about companion quests?)

Nothing Special really

Spoilers Obviously

You get the axe Wuuthrad

Can marry Aela

Can cure Lycanthrope

56, Nord battlemageassassin. I think I'm gonna start the companions soon, I think that's the only major thing I have left to do.

Is everything just leveled out nicely as far as skill trees go? Or is that your coined term for using all these in battle the most? Because im just swinging at shit with axes trying to brute my way through this game. Occasionally ducking behind rocks using healing spells. I have a feeling im doing skyrim all wrong

My problem is I can never settle playing my character as a certain class.. I'll bring level him with swords and bows and sneaking for awhile, then I'll see a perk in another field and think "I really want to use that." It usually happens this way for me in any Elder Scrolls game. So yeah, I'd say it's that my skill trees are pretty even all the way through. The only things I find that I don't use EVER are alchemy, alteration, two-handed, and block (I should probably be using block).

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':1srizahu]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':1srizahu]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

My problem is I can never settle playing my character as a certain class.. I'll bring level him with swords and bows and sneaking for awhile, then I'll see a perk in another field and think "I really want to use that." It usually happens this way for me in any Elder Scrolls game. So yeah, I'd say it's that my skill trees are pretty even all the way through. The only things I find that I don't use EVER are alchemy, alteration, two-handed, and block (I should probably be using block).

I AM THE EXACT SAME. "oh I could really use an extra 100 lbs of weight to carry shit" 12 hours of failed pickpocketing later, "pickpocketing is hard and sucks dick, NEXT"

Guest threegcoalman

Let's see, just borrowed this off a friend (Let him borrow AC Revelations)

But so far I am a LVL 12 Wood Elf, with focus on Archery, Stealing, and One Handed Weapons.

(Spoiler)

Funny story is right after I was finishing up the Diplomatic Immunity quest, going through the cave to exit, I didn't know there was a ice troll there. Had to restart almost 4 times to do so.....

But right after I left the cave, low and behold, there is a $#%^ing dragon...., and an ice wolf for matters worse. Tried that almost 10 times, couldn't do it without my companion dying, so went back into the cave, and waited a while. Then the dragon left, and it was all a go!