WILCO: The Whole Love Deluxe Vinyl Boxset

Hadn't seen any posts on this, and i just got it in the mail, so i thought i'd share...

It's a really nice, sturdy boxset that contains all vinyl items released thus far for "The Whole Love". If you already have some of these pieces, other configurations are available.

1. Whole set (CD, Dbl LP, Clear 7", Red 10", Slipmat, Sticker, Box) $54

2. Box w/ 10" $31

3. Just Box $22

[image]

http://wilco.kungfustore.com/category/248-vinyl/product/3268-the-whole-love-deluxe-vinyl-box-set-wil512

From the website...

The Whole Love Deluxe Vinyl Box Set

The limited edition heavy weight die-cut outer box slides out to reveal an inner heavy-weight box that holds the following releases from The Whole Love sessions...

Includes...

- Limited Edition I Might b/w I Love My Label Clear 7" Vinyl (45rpm). Previously only offered at Solid Sound and only a small amount remain. A digital download of both tracks is included in every sleeve.

- Whole Love on 180-gram double vinyl inside a paper-wrapped gatefold jacket (includes a CD copy of the standard album in a custom wallet)

- 10-inch Speak Into The Rose (45rpm) / translucent red disc

- Limited edition custom slip mat featuring The Whole Love album art.

- A dBpm Sticker

Hadn't seen any posts on this, and i just got it in the mail, so i thought i'd share...

It's a really nice, sturdy boxset that contains all vinyl items released thus far for "The Whole Love". If you already have some of these pieces, other configurations are available.

1. Whole set (CD, Dbl LP, Clear 7", Red 10", Slipmat, Sticker, Box) $54

2. Box w/ 10" $31

3. Just Box $22

http://wilco.kungfustore.com/category/248-vinyl/product/3268-the-whole-love-deluxe-vinyl-box-set-wil512

From the website...

The Whole Love Deluxe Vinyl Box Set

The limited edition heavy weight die-cut outer box slides out to reveal an inner heavy-weight box that holds the following releases from The Whole Love sessions...

Includes...

- Limited Edition I Might b/w I Love My Label Clear 7" Vinyl (45rpm). Previously only offered at Solid Sound and only a small amount remain. A digital download of both tracks is included in every sleeve.

- Whole Love on 180-gram double vinyl inside a paper-wrapped gatefold jacket (includes a CD copy of the standard album in a custom wallet)

- 10-inch Speak Into The Rose (45rpm) / translucent red disc

- Limited edition custom slip mat featuring The Whole Love album art.

- A dBpm Sticker

Sounds like a cool box. Not a good enough album for me to warrant the price.

i felt the same way til i saw them recently. i realized i really enjoy the new songs. as for the box, for $54, the whole set is totally worth it. if you already have the LP, then it's kind of a rip off, even to get the individual pieces. the clear 7" pushed me over the edge, since i had the blue one.

i felt the same way til i saw them recently. i realized i really enjoy the new songs. as for the box, for $54, the whole set is totally worth it. if you already have the LP, then it's kind of a rip off, even to get the individual pieces. the clear 7" pushed me over the edge, since i had the blue one.

You go to one of the smaller local shows? I tried to get tix for the metro show and got trampled.

Aaahh. I'm assuming you saw part of the incredible shrinking tour?? I would've liked to see the Lincoln Hall show. Wilco (The Album) really put me off. I'll give it another listen!

Someone trade me Yankee Hotel Foxtrot on Sundazed. And the first press of A Ghost is Born.

i recently sold my sundazed press. when i got it new, the vinyl cut through the inner sleeves. i think you can find this now for about $30-40.

i think i have the first press of a ghost is born though. i didn't know they repressed it. does the new one come with the cd like all the others?

Someone trade me Yankee Hotel Foxtrot on Sundazed. And the first press of A Ghost is Born.

i recently sold my sundazed press. when i got it new, the vinyl cut through the inner sleeves. i think you can find this now for about $30-40.

i think i have the first press of a ghost is born though. i didn't know they repressed it. does the new one come with the cd like all the others?

Probably, it was done by Nonesuch too.

I was bidding on a sealed copy YHF first press and it went for just $25 or something. I know it's available, I just don't actually want to "buy" records these days, haha.

they were selling the clear 7" on tour for 7 or 8 bucks. maybe they were sold out later in the tour, but i picked it up when i saw them in toronto.