FS: All my 7" - Fat, Pop Punk (TF PS3 games too)

thebiglebowski

I pretty much never listen to 7"s even though I've collected a bunch. Too much work. Just about everything up for sale. There's a few I will probably keep (Gaslight) but yeah, make offers.

The colors are what I think they looked like. If you are looking for a specific pressing or color I may not have described them right. Just let me know and I can track down what pressing or take a pic.

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/thebiglebowski

475ppd for all of them.

Assuming this is a serious offer since you run a distro. I've been getting a few offers and am not in a huge hurry to sell so I will see what I can get piecework for now. If I decide to sell as a lot I will definitely give you a heads up. I am aware that if I sell the most popular pieces (Gaslight, Chuck Ragan, Fat, etc...) that the $/record for the remainder will go down. Thanks for the offer though.

Pending offers on:

All American Rejects - Swing Swing

OWTH/Lemuria

AM! - Thrash Unreal

Tom Gabel - Anna is a Stool Pigeon

Gone:

Cheap Girls/Failures Union

Flatliners - Cynics

Got an offer on some Bottlerocket stuff. Don't think I want to sell that unless I get a really great offer. Do have 2 copies of Broadway Calls split so if anyone wants one of those, fair game

Edit: I would sell the TB/Prototipes 7" too because those songs are on an LP I have as well.

it is a serious offer. or was i guess, and then stuff sold.

but yeah, i would make another offer if you have stuff leftover. but im glad you are aware that after selling the more desirable one, the amount of the offer decreases disproportionately.

hit me up when your sale is done and we can work something out.

Everything purchased is packed up and ready to be dropped off at PO tomorrow.

List is updated.

Will also trade records for PS3 games. Specifically interested in Batman - Arkham City or Skyrim, but will probably take other ones.

Trading for LPs is fine too. From my list it's probably pretty clear what I'm in to.

Gone:

Flatliners - Cynics

Got an offer on some Bottlerocket stuff. Don't think I want to sell that unless I get a really great offer. Do have 2 copies of Broadway Calls split so if anyone wants one of those, fair game

Edit: I would sell the TB/Prototipes 7" too because those songs are on an LP I have as well.

I'm still interested in the Teenage Bottlerocket stuff. Can you be more specific about what a great offer would be?

• 3 weeks later...
Gone:

Flatliners - Cynics

I'm still interested in the Teenage Bottlerocket stuff. Can you be more specific about what a great offer would be?

Just saw this. I'll pm you tomorrow.

Bump.