EBAY The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me

masonxstorm91

Decided to just modify my old trading post instead of creating a new one but this time i'm selling my copy of Devil and God. Please don't bitch about the buy it now price. I don't expect to get that much but it was worth the shot. I set the bid at $20 and there's 4 days left. If you want to trade through here i'm only accepting trades that include any 2 out of my list. I will not deny that i am trying to make money off of this but I could really use the money hence the extreme buy it now and extreme trade requests.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Devil-and-God-are-Raging-Inside-Me-White-2xLP-Vinyl-/190682450058?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2c658f488a#ht_500wt_1033

• 2 months later...

Ok so basically i kind of disappeared after getting some offers I was under a lot of stress due to school and tougher medical issues which lead me into a surgery about a month ago(the life of a kid with crohn's disease) but I'm well now and taking offers and if I had a previous offer with you and still are interested then you get priority over other offers

• 3 weeks later...