PO: iwrestledabearonce s/t ep

As a collector myself (as well as a member of this board other than this account) i totally understand the concerns of shipping prices as well as the cost in general of the release and hopefully i can offer up some clarity.

Shipping prices - While i don't specifically handle the pricing and integrations to the best of my understanding, our e-commerce platform's integration w/ USPS doesn't offer a media mail option and the prices in general are just rate based. To the best of my knowledge those rates are unfortunately out of our control.

Release price - I agree $15 is a little pricey, however w/ the cost from the pressing plant as well as splitting profits w/ the band there isn't much wiggle room (the cost per unit actually went up when we dropped the qty but we won't be raising the price to compensate). While it could have been a little cheaper if we went w/ a single color we (as well as the band) wanted to do something really cool. All of us figured w/ it being a 5 year old album that a really fun color option would be a added selling point. Not that it helps justify it but i've seen quite a few 10"s that are single color be the same price.

We should be having a upcoming sale and i always post the details in relevant threads so i will absolutely be doing that for you guys here & if some people are still bummed about shipping prices im pretty sure In Vinyl We Trust will be carrying these so there is a option for that as well.

I hope this offers some clarity.

As a collector myself (as well as a member of this board other than this account) i totally understand the concerns of shipping prices as well as the cost in general of the release and hopefully i can offer up some clarity.

Shipping prices - While i don't specifically handle the pricing and integrations to the best of my understanding, our e-commerce platform's integration w/ USPS doesn't offer a media mail option and the prices in general are just rate based. To the best of my knowledge those rates are unfortunately out of our control.

Release price - I agree $15 is a little pricey, however w/ the cost from the pressing plant as well as splitting profits w/ the band there isn't much wiggle room (the cost per unit actually went up when we dropped the qty but we won't be raising the price to compensate). While it could have been a little cheaper if we went w/ a single color we (as well as the band) wanted to do something really cool. All of us figured w/ it being a 5 year old album that a really fun color option would be a added selling point. Not that it helps justify it but i've seen quite a few 10"s that are single color be the same price.

We should be having a upcoming sale and i always post the details in relevant threads so i will absolutely be doing that for you guys here & if some people are still bummed about shipping prices im pretty sure In Vinyl We Trust will be carrying these so there is a option for that as well.

I hope this offers some clarity.

+1 for being transparent/honest

• 4 weeks later...

These should start shipping this week, we had a delay from the pressing plant and will hopefully be getting these in the next couple days. And im pretty sure IVWT will still be getting a order of these (however i don't handle that side of the business so im not 100% but im pretty sure they placed a order)

• 2 weeks later...