Help me frame a Double LP, sleeve, and artwork!

petey

My brother was a huge Eminem fan when we were growing up so as a gift I bought him an autographed "Marshall Mathers LP" Double LP.

I want to frame the sleeve, vinyl, and insert without damaging any of them. I also want them to stay in place inside the frame.

Anyone else tried this?

Can anyone offer ideas on how to best construct a frame for this or where to buy one or how to modify a normal frame to hold the records without damaging them (i.e. no glue)?

any ideas would be great!

I'm wanting it to be set up like

[sleeve] [Disc 1] |

[insert] [Disc 2] |

______________|

Would they have something like that at Michael's?

I could find a suitable frame but my problem is Im not sure how to get everything to stay in place.

No, the one I'm thinking of is a simple 12x12" frame with glass. Sorry, can't help with that.

i would take it to Aaron Brothers, find a frame thats bigger than the stuff you want in it and get a custom matte cut. I find that Aaron Brothers custom framing is a lil cheaper than Michaels, although there are a lot of coupons for custom framing for Michaels floating around right now. http://weeklyad.michaels.com/

My brother was a huge Eminem fan when we were growing up so as a gift I bought him an autographed "Marshall Mathers LP" Double LP.

I want to frame the sleeve, vinyl, and insert without damaging any of them. I also want them to stay in place inside the frame.

Anyone else tried this?

Can anyone offer ideas on how to best construct a frame for this or where to buy one or how to modify a normal frame to hold the records without damaging them (i.e. no glue)?

any ideas would be great!

You will probably have to go custom, but if you went DIY, you could use a tack to hold the actual records in place without using glue or a matte. Can't hide the tack but probably wouldn't be that noticeable unless you were looking for it.