Jawbreaker reunion?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im guessing a Black Flag or Misfits reunion is next.

they did a black flag reunion with keith morris in either november or december. they're always doing them, they are just usually really low key and are always missing someone. i think it was in long beach or something but it had keith morris, chuck dukowski and i think robo on drums. And don't forget the black flag reunion where mike vallely sang for them. oh mike v.

• 2 weeks later...
heavy loling at people even suggesting there could have been a black flag reunion without greg ginn

This! Although, I saw the ALL Flag mini set and I also went to the "Black Flag Reunion" show at the palladium with Ginn,Dez, Robo and C'el and I can tell you that the later was worst than any old fart revival band I've ever seen. That had to be the biggest train wreck ever. While the ALL Flag set was the entire Nervous Breakdown ep and was flawless. It was a beautiful Vandals/Descendents sandwich with that set right in the middle.

• 2 weeks later...

this was brought to my attention today! new forgetters material!!

We had a pretty great week here. Amongst many current projects are a new record from FORGETTERS (Blake Schwarzenbach from Jawbreaker, Jets To Brazil), an EP from WHIPS/CHAINS (Ryan Patterson from COLISEUM), full length from DEADIRON (courtesy of our friend Dave Piatek), and an amazing hip hop record from SYSTEME ECLIPSE (France). Lots more cool things in the calendar for the next couple weeks, best wishes.

https://www.facebook.com/srmastering