Hawkboy - S/T & King Folly 12" FFO: As Cities Burn

oh gosh. i have been at my office until like 8 the past few nights. just busier then hell. i may work from home tonight and go home before 6 so i can see what all packages the front office has for me!!!

ps: brent i need to paypal you some money. will send it this friday!

too busy to do anything. should not be on here but waiting on jimmy johns to bring me a new sandwich since they fucked up the first one. guy on the phone did not understand "bread, turkey, bacon, and cheese" "plain chips" he not only asked me like 3 times, and specifically asked "wait do you want mayo" and i said yet again "no, just bread, turkey, cheese, and bacon" and i slowly repeated it all times he still got it wrong. second order in a row that has come with mayo and shit on it or peppers or just completely wrong.

if its a different color ill be making a purchase again :)

yeah depending on the details of the 125 i will order it as well.

Someone explain this to me:

Does Cody/As Cities Burn or Tooth and Nail own the rights to their songs? If TAN owns it, then how can they use (P)Irate Blues on this? I know it's another version, but it's still that song. Or does TAN own the rights to those particular recordings and Cody/ACB the rights to the songs?

This is prolly ignorant, but why wouldn't Tooth and Nail press it? They do vinyl.

Sometimes Its just not that simple.

Sometimes labels dont want to bother with something like this.

Some bands/labels don't like to relive the past.

Some labels have plans to do it themselves.

Sometimes the ownership can be a little tricky.

"Insert even more excuses here"

I love how all Brent's order threads turn into giant T&N wantlist.

that said, I'd love ACB on vinyl. Will pick up the repress of this.

Im happy to get what I get t&n wise.

Someone explain this to me:

Does Cody/As Cities Burn or Tooth and Nail own the rights to their songs? If TAN owns it, then how can they use (P)Irate Blues on this? I know it's another version, but it's still that song. Or does TAN own the rights to those particular recordings and Cody/ACB the rights to the songs?

You answered your own question.

The band owns the songs, T&N owns the recordings.

As for ACB vinyl. You are beating a dead horse. Continually posting about wanting it is accomplishing nothing and will not make it happen.