Hey VC! Buy my 'zine!

kriss

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, nice to 'meet' you Paul. (Maybe it's stupid to want to know the real names of as many folks on here as possible, it just helps me personally in connecting and knowing who is who outside of screen handles. That probably doesn't make sense. hahah).

No, it's understandable. Helps bridge the gap a little more.

The second round of zines goes out tomorrow!

I'm wrapping up work on issue #2 so it can be out in the next three weeks, but in the meantime, maybe check out the new quarterly zine I and Seattle based zinester Jetta Vegas have started?

[image]

[image]

Oh My Word... Picture That! is decidedly different from Notes and Bolts in its irreverence and more 'fun' tone. It also adopts a more traditional cut and paste zine format than the more literary/chapbook small press tone of N & B. It's $3.50 ppd so there's not much to lose if you don't like it right?

Copies Found Here: http://notesandbolts.storenvy.com/products/257498-oh-my-word-picture-that

Hey Kurt, copies of Notes and Bolts are now back in the Storenvy shop so grab a copy of each if yr so inclined - both cover music and food fairly liberally. :)

I ordered N+B and meant to throw OMW in, but I fucked up and didn't haha. I ended up ordering it separately, but obviously feel free to send them together.

Thanks for the order man, I'll have it out tomorrow with the others. :) Just refunded you the $.25 difference for the two separate orders since the first item is $.50 and the second is $.25. :)

Not that $.50 is going to make or break either of us, but you didn't have to do that. Thank you for being such a solid dude.